My mother had breast cancer what are my chances of getting it in Abilene ?
Tips for Breast Health
- HOT WATER: Much like hot water washes stuck food off dishes, drinking hot water helps unstick and flush toxicity from the body, including the breast lymphatic tissue.
- CASTOR OIL PACKS: Castor oil has been used for centuries in Egypt as a healing tool and you can find it at most health food stores. For the breasts, saturate a piece of cloth with the oil, place it on the skin, then place a hot water bottle or heating pad on top. The heat helps the oil penetrate and work more effectively. Do not take castor oil internally, use on the skin only. Don’t use it if you are pregnant, nursing, or during menstruation. Here is a Castor Oil Pack recipe you can download and try at home yourself: CASTOR OIL PACK RECIPE
- BRA TIPS: Are bras bad for breast health? In short, yes, if it leaves a mark in the skin when you take it off, it’s too tight and could be interfering with critical areas of lymphatic movement. Studies found that women who wore a bra for 18-24 hours a day had 100Xs the rate of breast cancer, versus bra-free women. The slightest compression inhibits lymph flow and leads to fluid accumulation, cysts, pain, and tenderness. This fluid congestion within the tissue is called lymphedema. Women who have fibrocystic breast disease essentially have lymphedema of the breast. So choose loose fitting sports bras or cut the elastic at the bottom so that it doesn’t dig into the skin and don’t sleep in bras at night.
- THERMOGRAM TESTING: Get a regulation computerized point thermogram test. (FYI, this is different from camera thermography which does not show root cause functional changes).
Be sure whichever testing site you go to has the latest thermogram technology by asking if they use AlfaView 9000. If they use a camera or the older AlfaView 3000, it will not provide you with the information we are discussing here. Also verify that the doctor or practitioner you work with has been fully trained by a thermography expert in reading the results. The technology comes from Germany, and only some practitioners in the United States are trained and up to date on reading these results. The Thermography Center of Dallas has trained around 200 doctors in reading these results and they also have doctors on staff who create customized protocols and give you action steps based on your results.
Just by implementing these simple changes, you can begin improving your breast health right now. Want to gain a better understanding of where your breast health is today? Take this 3 minute online Breast Assessment:
One Woman’s Story
A 56 year old woman had a mammogram that revealed a tumor growth in her left breast. She had NO symptoms at all. She then did a regulation point thermogram which revealed a severely blocked chest lymphatic system and blocked axillary (armpit) lymph nodes.
Her thermogram also showed severe food allergies and decreased function in the stomach, pancreas, and gallbladder. Once we resolved her digestive and lymphatic issues, ALL breast issues were resolved!
What is Breast Health, Actually?
Breast tissue is actually just lymphatic tissue (the lymphatic system is part of your immune system), so often the breasts can become a “dumping ground,” for toxicity. Despite the term “breast cancer,” the cancer usually originates from somewhere else in the body. That’s why it’s so important to identify and treat the root cause of the issue rather than the symptoms. Breast abnormalities are just that – symptoms of a deeper imbalance somewhere in the body.
What Areas of the Body Impact Your Breast Health?
- Immune System
- Lymphatic System
- The heavy metal Cadmium being present in the body
What if I Have Breast Implants? Can Breast Implants Cause Health Problems?
Breast implants often contain substances that are foreign to the human body and can easily contain or grow mycotoxins. It is not always the best option, however, to remove the implants. A regulation thermogram will actually measure the function of the breast tissue behind the implant, giving you a more accurate idea of what is really going on and a qualified practitioner can help you decide if removing the implant is the best next step for your health.